Applications are now open for 2018
Nominations can be made for staff and volunteers who demonstrate outstanding qualities in their chosen field of practice and have shown a commitment to their profession in the 12 months leading up to 31st August 2018. Nominations close on 21st September 2018.
- Recognised as a role model within their profession and/or the community;
- Provides positive direction and guidance to colleagues and fellow health sector members and members of the wider community.
- Delivers outstanding service of practice, or goes above and beyond the call of duty.
- Demonstrates exceptional levels of St John values in integrity, respect, quality, dedication and compassion.
The Nominee Categories are:
- Paramedic Northern Region – Awarded to an officer displaying the above qualities located in a centre in the Katherine, Darwin or Nhulunbuy area.
- Paramedic Southern Region – Awarded to an officer displaying the above qualities located in the Tennant Creek or Alice Springs area.
- New Practitioner - Awarded to an officer who has been in the role for less than 3 years. Can be located Territory wide.
- Patient Transport Officer
- Emergency Medical Dispatcher
From the above categories, an overall winner will be honoured as the ‘NT Paramedic of the Year’.
Excellence in Service Award
Nominations can be received for staff displaying the above qualities who work in the following fields:
- Excellence in Service Volunteer
- Excellence in Service all other staff including Workshop, Sales, Training, Community Education, Marketing & Media, Administration
Nominations can be filled in the following form or you can download the PDF form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or lodge at any St John Ambulance Station, Territory wide.