How to Join
Here is your quick guide to becoming a St John NT Volunteer
- Fill out the online volunteer enquiry
- Our Volunteer Recruitment Officer will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your options
- You can then visit your local division where they will provide you with the Membership Information Pack
- This pack includes commencement information that you need to lodge with your chosen division, or at our Casuarina office. This lets us know things like do you have the first aid skills needed to volunteer with us, and if not how can we help you attain them
- Once your paperwork has been completed and inducted into processed you will be given a uniform and ready to hit the streets as a St John Ambulance NT volunteer!
To become a volunteer with us you must have or be able to attain
Ochre card (NT Working with Children clearance)
- Police clearance / criminal history check
For more information contact us on 8922 6205,
or you can always pop into the office at 50 Dripstone Road Casuarina between 8:30am till 4:30pm.