Conditions and Benefits
A career path to success
St John Ambulance NT is able to offer a variety of career opportunities. You could choose to become a paramedic, mechanic, first aid trainer.
Education and growth.
What ever your position in St John Ambulance NT we are passionate about training not only do we have our own Paramedic Training College but we encourage all our employees to learn and grow to ensure their skills remain current and support the career pathway they have chosen.
St John Ambulance NT offers all its employees staff supports services such as
- Employee Assistance Program
- Peer Support
- Chapliancy services
- Mentoring and Coaching from management
Pay and Conditions
St John Ambulance NT offers its employees in all areas a competitive salary and conditions with;
- Minimum of five weeks Annual leave
- 15 days personal leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Salary sacrifice
- 6 weeks parental leave
- Free Ambulance cover
- Access to corporate private health care benefits.
- Discounted rates on first aid kits and vehicle maintenance
- Relocation assistance
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Health and Wellbeing Program